Monday, February 8, 2010

Not 25 Anymore!

Thank you to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday! I really appreciate you thinking of me all the way over here in Vienna! I appreciate it very much.

I'm not 25 anymore!

I'm also lucky, because I can have Funfetti birthday cake, thanks to Mom and Dad! Woohoo! A birthday isn't as much fun without Funfetti!

Today also marked the first day at my new school! The alarm went off this morning at 5am...and I was out the door 50 minutes later to catch the Ubahn to the train station, and then the train, then walked, then got on the "school bus" and was at the school at just past 7. Wooooooooo. At the new school, the first lesson starts at 7:30am. And I thought 7:45 in Schwechat was pretty early...in reality, 15 minutes really DOES make a difference...

In the 5 out of 6 classes I had today, all of them asked me how old I am...and I was able to say, "Well, yesterday was my birthday, and so now I'm 26!" And one class was so cute, they clapped and sang "Happy Birthday" to me! It was really cute, I wish I would have gotten it on video! It was really nice. I feel loved already, on my first day!

No comments: