Alright, here is your pomp and circumstance:
RASHLEY! We have been friends since who knows when. A long time. I saved your life. More than once. I thought you were dying, when actually you were sleeping in JT's Winnebago. Who knew your eyes rolled in the back of your head while you sleep? Better make sure Wook knows. We were partners in crime on the basketball court, bruises and all. Crazy times in "The Boog", and always making sure we met early before early bird. And being good spotting partners on bench and squats. Not to mention our super awesome Co-Commentating during the Olympics 2008. We've climbed to the towers, and killed spiders in the dorms when we weren't lucky enough to get into the towers. We've been all over Germany together- Hong Kong Fendi and all. I introduced you to the greatest snack of all time: Schokobroetchen. And don't forget Pindakas. :)
Therefore, I think that you should tell me whether or not you are going to be stationed on the east or west coast. Plus, I'm sitting here in my apartment in Vienna, and I called you on the phone (via skype). We are there for each other through thick and thin, and you know a whole lot more about me than a lot of people do (and vice-versa). I can keep a secret too...so you can feel free to tell me whether or not I have to fly to VA or to SoCal when I get back from Vienna, Baby. Thanks, much appreciated. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment