Wednesday, December 16, 2009

While I'm Eating Red and Green M&Ms...

Today at school after the first lesson, the teacher and I were walking back from "Container City"...and I said to the teacher, "Wow, the sky looks really grey. And it is also really cold..." We walked back into the school and sure enough, it started snowing! At first I thought, aw, how pretty! But it won't last. However, it kept snowing for the next three hours, and there was about half an inch that dusted the ground! It became 3/4 of an inch and it was so pretty! When I left school, I had am amazing walk through the snow, making my own fresh tracks. I was hoping for equally as much snow in Vienna (my school is outside the center), but sadly there wasn't. It has been trying to snow, but it just isn't going to cut it with these puny fakes that are falling right now. It is sure pretty to look at though! Sorry I don't have any photos from school. I forgot my camera! Maybe there will still be snow tomorrow!

1 comment:

Mrs. Wookie said...

No camera? Menos 20 punkte!

Har har, but I'll still be your friend.