Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Previously on Survivor: Day 37

Previously on Survivor:
Yesterday's reward challenge was a success. Watched who got eliminated from the Amazing Race. And now there is only one more episode, the finale. I'm looking forward to seeing who wins!

Today's immunity challenge was almost going to make me throw in the towel. Nothing like having a teacher who isn't going to be there tomorrow try and make me substitute for her dunring the first lesson (Problem number one: I'm not a substitute teacher; I'm a teaching ASSISTANT, and in my contract it states that I am not required to substitute), which would mean that I have to get up at 4:30am (Problem number two: it takes 2 hours to get there by public transport and walking...because at that hour, there are no buses to the trains I would have to take). I said that I wasn't comfortable with that (um hello! who would be!?!). Said teacher threw a hissy fit. I went to my head teacher, told her what was going on, and thankfully she helped me to remedy the situation. No, I will NOT be getting up tomorrow at 4:30am!!!!! Ridiculous.

I still have many more updates from pre-survivor and countdown days, so those will come when I've got some time to sit here at the computer for a longer time! I've got many pictures to share, so....

Stay tuned for scenes from our next episode!

No comments: