I have officially started my own game of Survivor.
The next 39 days will test my mental strength, fortitude and endurance, as I am faced with some of life's most grueling challenges...
That is, surviving the next 39 days in Austria. That's it people, that is all I have left. The times ahead may be dangerous and treacherous, but what makes it easier is that I know I have family and friends back home who are cheering me on. Bring it on, Jeff Probst- at this point, I can handle anything you throw at me. I'm up for the challenge. There is no one else but myself to make an alliance with and at this point, I'm experienced enough to know not to trust anyone! I'm the one with immunity and am in control of my own destiny. I have also snuck some secret snacks along (thanks Eva for the peanut butter, and Mom and Dad for the stash of pogey bait).
Stay tuned for scenes from our next episode...
No comments:
Post a Comment