Monday, November 23, 2009

Blessed

I don't only think, but without a doubt in this whole wide work I KNOW that I have the best family. Ever. Punkt. End of discussion.

I am so blessed to have such amazing parents, not just because they're cool (yes, my parents are cool!), but because there has never been a time when I had to wonder if I could count on anyone. Always in my corner, always supporting me, always there for me, no matter how much I needed them.

I am the happy recipient of one of the greatest care packages of ALL TIME! First of all, an awesome Thanksgiving card with a turkey on it! Then, I began to look around at the other things, and WOOHOO! A new pair of sweats (that are going to come in very handy because it's kind of cold here!)! Along with what are sure to be some warm Columbia socks! Some much needed playing cards, thanks to the poker King of our household, scarffed from the Spirit Mountain Casino! Then some Irish tea! Yes, sent from Ireland to the US (thank you, Caitriona!) and then sent to Austria (thank you Mutti!!!). Then, FUNFETTI CAKE MIX AND FROSTING!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE funfetti. It is the best kind of cake!!!! And a milk chocolate/raspberry smash and eat (one of those ones you get to smash and it break apart). Some of the necessary items for making a complete Thanksgiving: Dream Whip and Chocolate Jello Pudding mix. A few bars of Safeguard soap, and an amazing new jacket from Old Navy (no, I couldn't find anything here that I liked, sadly.)! I also got a stocking, so Santa got the forward of address! Don't know what is inside yet, because I'm being a good child and not peeking early! Love the lifesavers in a candy cane and Reeces Peanut Butter Cups! The best, ever! Everything I could have ever wanted!!!!

I can't say thank you enough, really. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that the things I'm collecting will be equally as well received when I send them to you!!!!! LOVE YOU!

No comments: