I am invited to go to a potluck tonight with some of the British TAs that are here in Vienna, and I decided that, as an American, I aught to 1) bring desert and 2) it should be brownies!
I went to the grocery store down the street and bought a brownie mix for 1.79euro, and put it in the oven! The directions were a bit different, as it called for 100 grams of melted butter (who knows how much that is!), one egg and 125ml of water. It is a bit interesting trying to figure out the difference between the metric and American style of baking measurements, but at least this was in metric, like all of the cooking utensils we have here in my apartment. We even have a scale to weigh things...now that's professional!
Here is the brownie mix, that as advertised, came with a cardboard pan to cook them in!
And here is the finished product! I'll take them to the potluck tonight, and hopefully they'll taste good!
No comments:
Post a Comment