I am the proud new owner of a round trip flight to Alicante (Spain)!!!!!
I have some vacation time coming up, in the beginning of December, and decided to look up *hopefully* cheap flights from Bratislava (the airport where the cheap European Airline flies from, that is about an hour and a half give-or-take from Vienna). I found Alicante, which, to be honest, I had to look up where that was, because I didn't know! I found out that it is not far from Valencia, Spain, where a very good friend of mine lives! I met this friend of mine while studying abroad in Mainz, and we've kept in touch ever since. She even accompanied Rashley and I to Berlin. She invited me over to Spain, since she knew I'd be in Vienna, and I took the opportunity to see if those dates I have free would work for her. Turns out, they do!!!! I'm really excited to go to Spain again, and see my friend, and experience a different culture and different part of Spain.
WOOHOO!!! Bring on the sun!
No comments:
Post a Comment