My European Adventure the second time around--in Vienna, Austria!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Really?
So I'm still sick. Still! I've been dealing with this cold for about two weeks now. Finally I went in to the school doctor yesterday, and he said that whatever I have hasn't gone into my lungs, thankfully, and that I needed to rest. Riiiiight, ok, that's something I can easily do when teachers schedule me for the first lesson of the day (7:45am, which means getting up at 5:15am), and tell me, "Oh, it's so nice to have you in my class, because then I don't have to do anything! You can do it all!" Great, use me as a walking cd player/dictionary (which a teacher told me the other day that I was just a live version of what she's got on cd...). Anyway, the doctor prescribed something for my cough (it tastes WORSE than black licorice. It's disgusting.) and some kind of prescription strength anti-inflammatory (I don't need to take it now, because I don't have a fever and I don't hurt anywhere, but it will probably be useful to have down the road, if I ever do have pain...). At least they gave me today off. Now back to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment